[Namron] Embroidery class

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Aug 31 18:53:24 PDT 2011

Any type of fabric you enjoy embroidering on can work.  Generally something smooth, rather than a textured surface.  I have used Kona cotton, sheeting, Aida cloth, cross-stitch fabric, and linen, among others.

I usually do counted work, so something that you can easily count threads on would be better for that.  Otherwise, we can draw the pattern on the fabric, which was done.  There are partially worked existing pieces with the pattern drawn on.

Annabelle