[Namron] Fwd: Re: [Northkeep] SCA discount at Joann's!

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 10:34:33 PDT 2011

The JoAnn store in Norman (we're open now folks) will issue a VIP discount card if you present your SCA membership card.   :)  There are a LOT of steps if you visit that link, but it's really as simple as showing your membership card at our store because I've already presented the other managers with the SCA's documents.

YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke
Namron Minister of Arts & Science