[Namron] Good Tidings for the Yule

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Dec 4 09:26:57 PST 2011

Greetings Namron!

 I hope everyone enjoyed the Yule Celebration hosted by our cousins to the
north. It has always been a favorite event of Her Excellency and myself. I
want to congratulate our own Baroness Adena on her elevation to the Order
of the Pelican this weekend. It was a well deserved honor and I am truly
sad that I could not attend.

Being in distant land, far away from all who I love, has made me very
thankful for the family and extended family I have back home. I wish
everyone a joyous season filled with wondrous meals and the company of
close friends. I hope you each receive some kindness into your lives and
the opportunity to perform a kindness for another.

So, enjoy this season as fully as you possibly can. Because soon, the
hordes from the east will rise against our beloved Ansteorra. Already the
armistice has weakened with skirmishes at Bordermarch. The Trimarians are
gathering allies and have begun training along it's borders with the
Kingdom of Meridies. Our King has called upon us to begin training for
battle. We must sharpen our blades and repair our armor. Our archers must
perfect their shot and our siege teams must ready their engines. The
beating drums of war grow louder and Namron must be ready to answer our
Kingdom's call....on March 11, 2012! For Gulf Wars! http://www.gulfwars.org/

Have a great holiday season and I'll see everyone at the January Populace
Meeting!!!!

Orlando Giovanni
Barone di' Namron

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com