[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Fwd: SCA 50 Year Annaversary

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 05:41:48 PST 2011

FYI - Any Thoughts?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Ansteorra] Fwd: SCA 50 Year Annaversary
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 05:36:53 -0600
From: Kingdom Seneschal <seneschal at ansteorra.org>
To: Ansteorra List <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

Please make sure you respond *PRIVATELY* to the address below.
gwyneth

*Alys Cole <alysmouse1 at hotmail.com>
*
  Greetings to the Seneschals of the Known World,

The 50 year anniversary of the SCA is just a few years away.  The West
Kingdom is putting a bid together to host this event.  We want to know what
you want to see at the event.  Please send us your ideas, requests, offers
to help....  This is still in the creation stage and we are very interested
in incorporating as many ideas and people as we can from the known world.

Could you please share this with your Kingdoms listing this email as a
contact point? We truly wish to be able to gather as much information as
possible so that the event is as spectacular as it has the potential to be.

Thank You,

Mistress Alys Graye