[Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] Swanson Christmas party

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 13:47:29 PST 2011

A Holiday reminder to all...

Well, the Swanson Christmas party is Dec. 17th at 7 pm
We would like to invite everyone to come and have some fun with us and to
see the transformation of our house. It is almost like living in a new home.

BYO Beverage, Bring something to add to the potluck, Bring a nice gift for
the Gift Exchange (20$ limit and it is optional, you do not have to play),
and it is a family friendly environment so if you bring your child(ren)
please bring a gift for them because Father Christmas may make an
apppearance.

Stay safe in your travels this holiday season and we hope to see you soon it
has been way too long.
Thank you,
Domi