[Namron] Directions to Orphan's Christmas at Tadhg and Meraud's (on Christmas Day)

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 08:29:37 PST 2011

Greetings,

I forgot to include the directions:

Traveling to Norman via I-35.

Take Lindsey exit East (south side of Norman). Continue on Lindsey past

the University of Oklahoma and over the railroad tracks. Follow directions

below, Traveling East on Lindsey.

Traveling East on Lindsey.

Take Lindsey east past E 12th Street. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave.

(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West

(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.

447-6323

Traveling South on W 12th Street.

Follow E 12th Street South, to Lindsey. Turn East (left) onto Lindsey.

Follow
 Lindsey East to Oakhurst Ave. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave.

(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West

(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.

447-6323

Traveling West on Rt. 9.

Take Rt. 9 to E 24th Street. Turn North (right) on E 24th St. Take first

left on to Imhoff Rd. Take first available right on to Oakhurst Ave. Follow

Oakhurst Ave. to the stop sign. Turn right onto Oakhurst Ave. (yes, turn

right onto same street). Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the next stop sign. Turn

left on to Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.

447-6323

For those
traveling to see their families, safe travels and we look forward to
seeing you well. For those who may join us, we look forward to seeing you
soon. For one and all, blessings upon you now and in the year to come.

Sincerest regards,
Tadhg, Meraud, and the rest of Sept O'Connor