[Namron] New Year

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 23:33:53 PST 2011

To all of us, a very Happy Hogmanay (Scots for Happy New Year), as the
years go by, like fine wine, we are maturing and developing into
something very special. To watch how we have gathered during the
current crisis is something we can all be proud of. Little did I
think, all those many years ago when I helped to get the first group
in Oklahoma started that the ideals of the Society would grown so far
and so fast and so marvellous - Happy New Year - Gwyneth