[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 68, Issue 6

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 15:57:25 PST 2011

Is 6:30 the start of the actual meeting or the eating?  If it's the meeting
itself, I'd be concerned about people not being able to get there in time.

Wolfgang

Greetings all,
Just a note to let you know that pop meeting will begin at 6:30 pm this
Tuesday in order to allow us more time  to ear and enjoy each others
company. Please don't forget to bring a gift for the dirty Santa if you want
to play and Christmas cards for the Christmas card exchange. Also I will be
providing the meat but please bring side dishes. See you all then!
YIS,
Baroness Caterina
Sent from my iPhone