[Namron] NORMAN CHRISTMAS PARADE DETAILS

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:48:10 PST 2011

Generally groups distribute candy along the parade route.  Do you know if
the Medieval Fair cast will be handling that?

I'm not sure if we will be able to join you or if we'll be with the scouts,
but I'd be happy to contribute a bag of candy if that would be helpful.
(Note:  Laffy Taffy doesn't shatter when it hits the ground but kids aren't
always thrilled to see it.)

Cynthia