[Namron] Information about Terric

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:41:18 PST 2011

Prayers have been said let us know if we can do anything tangible.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com> wrote:

Let your mom and dad know that all of you will be in our thoughts and
prayers today. Here is to a speedy recovery!

Let us know if you need anything or if there is anything we can do for
any of you.

Vincenti & Margherita