[Namron] Annual Christmas Party at Tadhg & Meraud's...just 3 days left!!

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 08:26:13 PST 2011

Greetings,

Hope all your Christmas preparation is going well...it's just 3 more days!!

Once again, we (that's Tadhg, Meraud and all the
kids) will be hosting our annual "Orphan's" Christmas party...on Christmas Day (yes,
really, on Dec. 25). This day we like to spend with our family...both
the part we were born to and the part we chose (i.e., the SCA). Please come
 and share the Yule.

Food goes on the table at about 2 p.m. with turkey, ham, stuffing,
mashed potatoes, etc., and we will be going until the wee hours of
Boxing Day.

Feel free to bring a side dish or dessert to share.

Christmas is a time for sharing with your family and
friends. But for reasons of distance or circumstance, we do not
always have the opportunity...and Christmas simply shouldn't be spent
alone!

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick