[Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] GW Registration has started!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:13:53 PST 2011

ahhhh, but you forgot to send information to us so that we would know.
We will not get any reports for sometime so we have to rely on people
going to the website and and then sending us information about their trip.

This includes names for everyone that is registered, contact information
(preferably email and cell phone) size and type of tent (including
ropes), date of arrival, date of departure.

How did you register on camping with?

Vincenti