[Namron] Gulf Wars XX - Pre-reg closes in 10 days!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:39:38 PST 2011

Pre-registration for Gulf Wars XX closes on February 26th so you only
have 10 days remaining to get it done.

The following is a list of those that have sent confirmation to me that
they are pre-registered to camp with Namron. If you are not on the list
and you have already done so please let me know so that we can make sure
we get the correct amount of land to take care of everyone.

Orlando
Caterina
Donnchadh
Katheryn
Vincenti
Margherita
Alexander
Alicia
Miles Grey
Eric the Grey
Etienne
Lucy
Owen
Rosamund
Theodora
Ithrael
Muriel
Lorenzo
Worf
Tammy
Droen
Griffin
Zianna

I know that there are a number of others that are planning on going and
have told me that they are going to pre-reg and be camping with Namron
but I wanted to make sure that I had the list up do date so far so I did
not include them on this list.

The planning website for us can be found by going to the the baronial
webpage and clicking on the link up near the top or you can click here:

http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org

YIS,

Vincenti