[Namron] Gulf Wars XX - Camping List / Planning meeting notes

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:37:53 PST 2011

Pre-registration for Gulf Wars XX closes on February 26th so you only
have 3 days remaining to get it done.

By my count I show 41 have already pre-registered as camping with
Namron! This is shaping up to be our BIGGEST year ever! A full list of
everyone camping is at the bottom of this e-mail and you can also see
the list on the website along with tent sizes.

Meal Plan - This is an a-la-cart plan, you can pick the meals you want
to sign up for or choose none. If you want to choose meals you will need
to go through the website and use paypal to pay for them. Lunches are $3
and Dinner is $5. Lunch will be Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri, and Sat.
Dinner will be Sun, Mon, Tues, and Fri.

Land - We do not have permanent land at this time and our plans are that
we will not have this year. We are expecting to camp in our normal area
that is right across the street from the Ansteorran Gate.

Caravan - We are having a caravan that is leaving from HE Donnchadh's
house Saturday morning at 8:00am. At that time we are asking people to
already have a full tank of gas and either have eaten breakfast or have
it with them, we are not planning any stops until we are in Texas. We
will be spending the night in Hattiesburg Saturday night.

On-Site - We are planning on being on-site around 9am to 9:30am so we
can get to our camp area and get everything set-up

Departure - Most of us will be departing Saturday early afternoon to
return to Oklahoma.

The following is a list of those that have sent confirmation to me that
they are pre-registered to camp with Namron. If you are not on the list
and you have already done so please let me know so that we can make sure
we get the correct amount of land to take care of everyone. The list is
NOT in Alphabetical order. I left people grouped together as they are
registered so you will have to look through the list or go to the website.

Orlando
Caterina
Donnchadh
Katheryn
Vincenti
Margherita
Alexander
Alicia
Miles Grey
Eric the Grey
Etienne
Lucy
Owen
Rosamund
Theodora
Ithrael
Muriel
Lorenzo
Worf
Tammy
Droen
Griffin
Zianna
Kylie
Adena
Andrew
Karl
Bucello
Sybilla
Bucello (Child A)
Bucello (Child B)
Terry Sebolt
Cynthia Sebolt
Philip Sebolt (7)
Aurora Sebolt (4)
Tadhg
Meraud
Tadhg (Child A)
Tadhg (Child B)
Tadhg (Child C)
Tadhg (Child D)
Alix
Kathryn

I know that there are a number of others that are planning on going and
have told me that they are going to pre-reg and be camping with Namron
but I wanted to make sure that I had the list up do date so far so I did
not include them on this list.

The planning website for us can be found by going to the the baronial
webpage and clicking on the link up near the top or you can click here:

http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org

YIS,

Vincenti
Barony of Namron, Gulf War XX Coordinator