[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Roll Call...Skorragardr Please Check In

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:23:44 PST 2011

Margherita, Baldo, and I are doing fine. I took Margherita to work at
6:15 this morning at the hospital. All of the senior nursing staff were
packing bags and wearing scrubs so they could pitch in and help with
patient care since some of the nurses couldn't make it in. Don't know
yet how late she will be working or if she will make it home tonight
(she took clothes with her).

Other than that we got the sidewalk and driveway cleaned off and now we
are back inside working on projects and keeping the fire going:-)

Vincenti