[Namron] Baronial A&S Monday Night!

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 14:39:01 PST 2011

Greetings!

Due to unexpected health issues in our planned instructor's family, we have had
to change our plans for the upcoming A&S night.  Ld. Vincenti has stepped up and
offered to teach combat archery bolt construction.  We will be working on the
baronial bolts in order to prepare for Gulf Wars.  Start time will be 7pm and we
will be holding the class at the Hidden Castle.

Should the weather choose to be uncooperative and we are forced to cancel, I
will send out mail Monday letting you know.

 YIS,
Lady Droen O'Rourke
Namron Minister of Arts & Sciences