[Namron] Aonghas

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sun Feb 6 12:56:45 PST 2011

Actualy, he can have visitors now, just the hours for ICU are strange.  4-7 in the evening would be best for most people, but only 2 at a time in ICU.

At 1, they had the oxygen pressure on down to 60%, so tonight or tomorrow he should be in a regular room.  I'll post the room number as soon as they move him.

Annabelle