[Namron] Gulf Wars XX doth approach

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 19:13:45 PST 2011

Though the weather has not been nice for getting out much of late the
days still pass and the time of Gulf Wars XX is fast approaching.

You only have until Feb 26th (just over 2 weeks away!) to get your
pre-registration in if you wish to be able to camp with our group.

If you are not already on the website list showing that you have
registered and you have, please send me an email to let me know.

The website can be accessed from a link on the Namron Baronial homepage
or you can go to it directly by going to:
http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org/

We have barely a month left to get ready for this fantastic event.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Barony of Namron, Gulf War XX Coordinator