[Namron] Med Fair Planning Meeting-Special Guest!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 9 16:27:46 PST 2011

I just got off the phone with Ann Marie Eckart, Medieval Fair Coordinator
and she is going to do her best (weather permitting) to attend the Planning
Meeting at 7 pm Thursday!  She is excited to meet with us and share ideas
and insights on what goes into planning an event of this scale.  I'm
excited, even though I still haven't thawed out from my trek to the Embassy
Lands earlier today to capture the beauty of Winter in Ansteorra.  Check out
the website, http://medfair.baronyofnamron.org/ and we look forward to
seeing you Thursday!

In  Service

Herr Wolfgang