[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Great Pot Luck last night

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 06:54:32 PST 2011

HE and I had a great time as well! Thanks everyone for taking the time to make and bring such great dishes. The food and company were great!
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina

To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org; SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
From: doug.copley at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:24:51 -0600
Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Great Pot Luck last night

      I just wanted to say that I had a great time at the Pop Meeting / Pot

Luck / Medfair Planning meeting last night!

Food was great and the company was even better!

Vincenti

    __._,_.___

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |
            	Start a New Topic

                Messages in this topic
          (1)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group

      MARKETPLACE

            Get great advice about dogs and cats.  Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

  .