[Namron] MED FAIR PLANNING MEETING

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 18 07:29:43 PST 2011

Greetings!

We will be hosting our next Medieval Fair Planning Meeting at 7 pm Thursday
Feb 24 at Lady Droen's Keep at 1500 Creekside Dr. in Norman.  This meeting
will give your Staff of Directors the opportunity to update their plans as
well as get much needed input from the Populace.   So much of what goes into
Med Fair planning comes from being able to get together and share our
thoughts and ideas and that is why we need your input.  We plan to wrap up
by 8 so Droen can host Bardic and we hope everyone stays for song!

We look forward to seeing you Thursday!

Wolfgang

On Behalf of the Staff of Directors

07:34:00