[Namron] Gulf War Meal Plan - menu has been posted:-)

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Feb 21 09:48:41 PST 2011

MMMMMMM....looks awesome!

PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD payments are now available!!! To register for the meal
plan please check out this page:

http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org/meal/meal-payments

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! If you have trouble with figuring it out
please let me know ;-)

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com