[Namron] GW XX - Last day for pre-reg is Saturday!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:56:08 PST 2011

Greetings everyone!

This is the last reminder that I can send out as I am getting ready to
go to Chieftains event in Calontir this weekend.

Saturday is the last day for pre-registration for GW XX. If your name
was not on the list that I sent out (or you can check the website) then
I do not have you listed and we will not be getting land for you to be
able to stay with us:-(

If your name was not on there please let me know or if you register
before it closes on Saturday please send me and Robert of the Fair a
message.

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and stays safe!

Vincenti