[Namron] Norman Mardi Gras

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 24 12:11:28 PST 2011

This hit my e-mail late last night-not much notice this year!  Do we want to
try and bodge something together?  If so we need to register FAST!

Wolfgang

Greetings Friends of Norman Mardi Gras!

Thank you for expressing an interest in the only Mardi Gras Parade in
Oklahoma. Lets keep Mardi Gras alive in the 405!

Join the Norman Krewe 2011Saturday, March 5th because The 17th Annual Norman
Mardi Gras Parade is alive and well!   The Zydeco Allstars and the Deli
Allstar Jam (elements of Montu) start at 6 during the Parade Review and then
let the good times rool at 6:45 as the Norman Mardi Gras Parade begins.

We have been hosting a family friendly celebration of art and community
parade for 17 years.

Donations welcome through Norman Groovefest (put NMGP in memo line) 2215
Forest Circle, Norman, Ok 73069. We are also accepting donations for Little
River Zoo at Sandalwood and Sage.

Let the good times roll while we're "Wearin' O the green, purple, and gold!"

Aimee Rook

Norman Krewe 2011

514-0781

11:32:00