[Namron] Gulf War XX - only 62 days away!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 06:12:52 PST 2011

Battles, volunteering, tournaments, and lots of fun!

Pre-Registration is only open until Feb 18th!

Land coordinators are already reviewing land allocations and where
people are going to be camping at. The sooner you register the easier
their job is. With nearly 4,000 people going to Gulf War it takes time
and planning to make sure that everyone gets enough land and that it is
usable.

We want to get 20 people preregistered as soon as possible to give us a
few more options on our land.

Don't forget about our GW planning meeting on Saturday:-)

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano
Barony of Namron, GW Coordinator