[Namron] A plea from your friendly Gulf Wars XX Landocrat...

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Fri Jan 21 09:10:24 PST 2011

As soon as you can, please let me know the following about your camping plans at Gulf Wars!  I need to know the following bits of information so I can get to work setting up the models, etc.  While we may not know what land we have in advance, we *can* know who is coming, as well as what size and type of tent you will be bringing.

I will be populating a spreadsheet based on this information, so the sooner you can get it to me, the faster I can get it loaded and start planning (and cutting out magnetic models for the site plan).

I will need the following information:

Name of the person responsible for the tent
Tent footprint (a rectangle/square area including ropes)
Tent dimensions (without ropes, so we can plan to double up rope areas as required)
Type of tent (so we can make the Namron lands look great by putting period tents along the road)
Number of people who will be living in the tent
Notes (for example, if you're bringing children and want to be placed closer to the middle of camp for a buffer zone, or you have other special needs)

Please remember our allotted space per person is limited due to the Awesome Might that is Ansteorra.  If you have questions about available space, please contact me and I will get back with answers as fast as I can get 'em to you.

As always, thank you Namron and Skorragardr for this opportunity to serve you and for your prompt response!

-Ld Robert o' the Faire

Landocrat for Namron/Skorragardr lands at Gulf Wars XX