[Namron] Inkle weaving class

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Jan 31 07:05:23 PST 2011

Greetings,

This is a reminder that I will be doing a beginning inkle weaving class next Monday, February 7, at Lady Droen's house, 1500 Creekside Drive, Norman, Ok.

If you are interested in attending, please let either Droen or myself know, so I know about how many handouts I need.  If you don't currently have a loom, you may borrow one for the evening or until your first piece is finished.  If you need to borrow a loom, let me know.  I will be making looms this weekend, and need to know if I need to make 1 or 10.  The looms will be available for purchase for about $10-$15, depending on current cost of materials.

We are planning on warping up the looms to make Star of Merit insignia for the kingdom, and will have the black and gold threads available.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at eppersos @ oge.com, or 405 360-5148.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons