[Namron] RESCHEDULE February Pop Meeting Namron

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:04:31 PST 2011

Greetings,

Due to a conflict in schedule we will not be able to use the UU Church
on Tuesday February 8th for the Namron Pop Meeting. After reviewing
their schedule we have scheduled the Namron Populace meeting for
Thursday February 10th at 7:30pm.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for anyone.  Look
forward to seeing everyone there.

Remember it will be a Pot luck with their Excellencies bringing a ham,
so please bring a side dish, a friend and something cool to show.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal