[Namron] Information about our newsletter

Julie Cornelius katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 06:46:35 PST 2011

Good morning

As His Excellency mentioned, The Plume is now online!  The link to it was
given earlier but here it is again.
http://www.baronyofnamron.org/latest-news/the-plume-newsletter.  The
newsletter will be in a PDF format.

Lady Lyric and I are always looking for articles, poems, stories, etc as
well as artwork or photos. So got a new period recipe? Awesome photo?
A pattern for making a glove?  We would love to see it!

Policy dictates that a release must be filled out with your submission.
Release forms can be located on the Kingdom website at
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/.  Note that while this might be a little
more effort than in the past for submissions, the form is quick and easy to
fill out (and not scary- promise!)

Please send your submissions to katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com.  Let me
know if you have any questions.

My thanks!