[Namron] ATTENTION! Good News

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 7 06:43:14 PST 2011

Thanky Pookie. The surgery went textbook. They did a procedure called the
Ross procedure. Thats where they take the valve out of the bottom of the
Aorta side and replace the top valve with it and put a doner valve in the
place of the bottom one. They had to replace it due to damange from Strep
type G in his heart, it ate a hole in the top valve. They are sending him
home Saturday and he is doing quite well. His major complaint is the meds
they have him on makes his dreams extreamly real and wierd lol one dream he
was a PI next something else lol. He is planning on going to some SCA events
this summer with us so we shall see. He wants to not only meet the Pookie
but follow him around.

In service of the Dream nad my family...
Chass the Arse aka Charinthalis Del Sans
of the Former Canton of Rundel,
Member of the Barony of Namron
Member house of the Red Shark
Honorable recruiter of the House of the Red Shark... have you seen my
Belaying pin??