[Namron] Gulf Wars Plans

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:43:36 PST 2011

I am undecided.  I am planning on making a definative decision in the next
couple weeks.  Antonia cannot go.  She had the week off (because of Gulf
Wars) but her boss is having surgery and planned it that week, because of
Spring break.. and so she has to work now.  Typically I "hate" eventing
without her.. so its tough to decide.