[Namron] Gulf Wars Plans

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:17:49 PST 2011

as far as GW is concerned it is 2 people. So I will just go with their
count:-)

Most of the registrations have more than 1 person included with some
having 4 or 5 people on it.

We will have more information posted on the website for the meal plan
very soon, if you are interested.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Vincenti