[Namron] workday?

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 06:25:44 PST 2011

Good Morning!

Yes, the workday is still going on at Donnchadh's today. I am not aware
of anything that you need to bring for baronial projects, we will need
to get Cat and / or Orlando to comment on that.

I do know that we have a Gulf War Planning meeting at 4pm and we will be
having spaghetti this evening for supper.

Look forward to seeing lots of people there.

YIS,
Vincenti