[Namron] Gulf Wars Update

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:32:00 PST 2011

Thanks to everyone who came out for the armoring, sewing, sanding, glass
bead making, and whatever other projects were going on, work day
yesterday at Donnchadh and Katheryn's house.

Lots of work got done on many things, we had a great planning meeting,
and we all enjoyed a great spaghetti dinner! Thanks to everyone who
pitched in and brought stuff.

Thank you to Donnchadh and Katheryn for opening their home and doing so
much to make everything possible.

I have updated the http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org/ website with
notes and comments from the meeting.

A couple of highlights are that the new showers we ordered have arrived
and Donnchadh is designing a floor for them and a caravan will be
departing Donnchadh and Katheryn's house on Saturday, March 12th to go
to GW. For more information on these and other things please visit the
website.

Only 56 days till Gulf War XX!!!!

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano