[Namron] Med Faire Meeting???

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:07:45 PST 2011

Wish I could come but I've had the plague for the last 3 days.  Still, I wanted
to put this out there.  I brought it up to the Namron delegates at  Wiesenfeuer
POP about having Children's Activities at Med Faire.  This would be for both our
own smalls and for the mundane children coming to the Faire.   I was thinking
along the lines of simple makeit and takeits, games, storytelling, general kid
friendly type stuff.  I know that there is School Day on Friday so that might
help generate some interest not to mention Adults interested in joining will see
that there is a thiving Youth community.

Thoughts?

Always and ever in service to the children of our Baronies,
Lady Liadan of Patrin Or
Wiesenfeuer Minister of Children