[Namron] Chivalric and melée practice

Clinton Cullum clintmcullum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 07:33:03 PST 2011

Hello Namron,
Starting this Wednesday, Jan. 26th I will begin melée drills and
scenario. Yes this includes combat archery. So if you are an archer in
the ranks of the Stormguard, I strongly urge you to attend as many
practices as possible. If you are not authorized to do combat archery,
but want to be, this would be an excellent oppurtunity to remedy that.
Chivalric fighters, Gulf wars is right on our heels. I want to see
many people with Namron tabards with me so, if your planning to go,
never been, or it has been awhile, make it to practice and work days
to get your authorizations and armour repaired.
Your Barony needs you.
Also be looking to the email list for a date for a northern regional
fighter practice. At this time the northern commander Centurion
Evangelos and the northern Knights marshals are looking at the weekend
after Winterkingdom. A second regional practice will come sometime
shortly after that.

Your friendly neighborhood knight marshal,
Ld Alexander Marcellus, commander of the Stormguard.