[Namron] Tavern for Beltaine

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:33:27 PST 2011

Greetings Lady Colette,
Good point and thank you! Beltaine will be held at Camp Dakani this year Friday April 29 through Sunday May 1. HE Orlando and myself would only like to see the tavern serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday. Given the proximity of Dakani to fast food restaurants and such, we do not see a need for dinner on Friday night or breakfast on Sunday morning.

As there is no feast at Beltaine, we would like to see the dinner meal be a bit more robust than most taverns (a meal like what you served at Axeman for dinner would be perfect!), while breakfast and lunch can be very simple, but hearty items. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have and thank you for your interst.
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina