[Namron] Gulf Wars Plans

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Jan 6 10:16:24 PST 2011

I gotta tell ya....Gulf wars has been one of the few events that I don't
want to leave when it's over. It's really that fun. Being with the Namron
encampment makes it so much more fun. We're all like family and we all eat
together, fight together, shop, go to classes and party together. It's not
the work of most local events where you set a bunch of stuff up and then
tear it right back down. It's a really great experience.

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi