[Namron] Gulf Wars Plans

Michael Kahn Kahn at West-Point.org
Tue Jan 11 21:54:11 PST 2011

Wiesenfeuer isn't having an encampment, leaving some of us homeless.
Namron offered to allow us to join your encampment, so I will avail
myself of that offer.  I will actually register two people; the second
reservation is a weekend-only "ghost" reservation in my brother's name
that I always make because my tent takes up a little more room than is
allotted per person.

May I use someone as my on-site emergency contact?

  Miles Grey