[Namron] [GulfWars20] Please forward - Gate workers needed for Gulf Wars

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Mon Jan 24 07:50:52 PST 2011

Julie Cornelius wrote:

> Not only will Ansteorra will get volunteer points for us
> working, money for your volunteer hours can go to several different
> groups/funds for Ansteorra - such as Ansteorra, Ansteorran crown
> travel fund, The Black Star, Namron, other groups etc.

I'd be happy to join in.  Her Excellency's observation above brings up a
question.  Though my home group is Wiesenfeuer, I will be camping with
Namron at Gulf Wars.  Doesn't that mean the proper thing to do is to
credit those volunteer hours to the group which had the hospitality and
generousity to welcome me onto their lands?

  In Service,
    Miles Grey