[Namron] New Treasurer for Namron

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Jul 12 11:56:59 PDT 2011

Greetings All,

I would like to announce that Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn will be the next
Treasurer of Namron.  I would like to thank both her and HL Meraud for
their willingness to step forward and serve.  Although it can be
difficult to have to make a decision between two good candidates, It is
a sign of a strong group when we have multiple people who are both
willing and able to serve as officers.

I would also like to take this time to thank HE Adena for all of her
hard work for the Barony.  I'm sure you will keep up the good work in
your next position(s).

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh
NR Exchequer