[Namron] Open A&S Night...TONIGHT...Monday, 18 July, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 11:13:36 PDT 2011

Greetings,

Well, it's been a couple of weeks off for the summer but it's time to get back in the swing of things...especially getting ready for Laurel's Prize Tourney.

So, here's your friendly reminder to keep A&S in your life.

Also, you'll probably see leatherworking, costuming, embroidery, spinning, card weaving and who knows what else.

...but don't let that limit what you want to bring. Pull out a project and move it along...just get a new one started.

There are hamburgers and hot dogs from the grill...or chicken strips with gravy.

Come on out to an Open A&S night at the Hidden Castle. We get started around
6:30 p.m. If you're not familiar with the Hidden Castle
 (previously Buzz's), it's at
1309 SW 24th Ave., Norman.

Directions:
(From
 North) Take I-35 South to Norman. Take the Lindsay Ave. exit. Turn left
 at the light onto Lindsay Ave (at the end of the exit ramp.) Follow
Lindsay Ave to SW 24th Ave (1st light after you leave I-35.) Turn right
onto SW 24th Ave. Take the 1st available left onto Briggs St. The Hidden
 Castle is on your right.

(From South)Take I-35 North to Norman.
Take the Lindsay Ave. exit. Turn right onto Lindsay Ave. Follow Lindsay
Ave to SW 24th Ave (1st light after you leave I-35.) Turn right onto SW
24th Ave. Take the 1st available left onto Briggs St. The Hidden Castle
is
on your right.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,