[Namron] Namron's New Hospitaler

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:40:48 PDT 2011

Greetings all!
It is with great joy that I am able to announce that Namron has a new hospitaler, Lady Afsenae na Siosal. We had two very qualified applicants for this office and I am sure that it was a difficult decision for the Kingdom Hospitalier to make.

I would like to take a moment to thank Lord Christopher MacFionndlaigh for all his hard work and dedication over the last two years as Namron's hospitalier. Thank you Chris! We appreciate all you have done and thank you to Lady Afsenae for being willing to pick up the torch.
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina