[Namron] Protectorate meeting - This Tuesday right after populace

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:21:53 PDT 2011

Sounds good!

For those new people that may not have had an opportunity to, this might
be a good chance to pair up with someone that is experienced and get to
do entourage duty for our Wonderful Basonessa!

We will have multiple shifts starting Friday evening and going through
until late Saturday night. Entourage duty means that we make sure she is
getting to eat, drink, and attend each of the activities on time,
setting up feast for her, getting court ready, finding people for her,
running errands, checking on stuff, and in short, making it possible for
her to act as the Baronessa.

If you are interested please contact me or be at the meeting and get
with me there. I will not be making the schedule at this time but I am
figuring out who will be available.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Head of Entourage to our most Excellent Baronessa Caterina