[Namron] Water Wars 2011!!!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:59:15 PDT 2011

Greetings all,
Is the heat getting to you? Would you love to find a way to spend some time with your SCA friends this summer and beat the heat? Then Water Wars 2011 is the event for you!

Water Wars is a event featuring a potluck cookout and water games. As in the past, this year's Water Wars will be Namron versus Wiesenfeuer so come out and support your Barony.

A new feature this year is that we will have the trebs out and will be running water games using them so if you want to shoot water balloons at your friends from a treb, come on out!

This year's Water Wars will kick off at 11 a.m. Saturday August 6 at the Glen Collins Memorial Picnic Area at Shawnee Twin Lakes. The event is free and dress is casual (no garb just bathing suits, shorts, t-shirts, etc.)

To get to Shawnee Twin Lakes, take your best route to Shawnee, OK, and continue on I-40 west. Exit 140 at Dale and take SH-102 south 2 miles.

Please remember to bring the following with you:
ChairsSunscreenBug sprayTowelsA side dishDrinks
In addition to the food and fun, prizes will be given out to the kiddos who participate so plan to bring the whole family and have a good time.

We hope to see you there!
Barone Orlando and Baronessa Caterina, Namron
and Baron Cassius and Baroness Kajira, Wiesenfeuer