[Namron] Fiber Fiesta in Namron...THIS SATURDAY...23 July, 10:00 a.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 21:11:01 PDT 2011

Greetings,

For all those unfortunate fiber folks who couldn't get to the Fiber College this weekend, Dame Alix is hosting a Fiber Fiesta at her house.

She has 10 fleeces to render into usable fiber...so, lots of fiber prep...and Lady Beatrix will be instructing us in the necessary steps to turn said raw fiber into felt.

...in other words, much washing, drying and therapeutic pounding.  8^)

The festivities start at 10:00 a.m. and will continue until whenever (i.e., after dark with the requisite break in the middle to give Baron Orlando a rousing send-off.)

Directions to Dame Alix's House:
Take your best route to I-35 South to Namron. Exit at Tecumseh Rd to West. Follow Tecumseh Rd West for one mile past the light at 36th St. (about 1.5 miles from I-35).
 Her house is the second one on the right past 48th St. The address is 4815 W. Tecumseh Rd. 405/447-6844.

NOTE: Tecumseh Rd is on the North side of Norman. If you take the exit for Tecumseh, OK, which is on the South side of Norman, you are at Rt. 9 and you have gone 5 miles too far...turn around and go back north.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick