[Namron] Beltane Gate

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 10:03:42 PDT 2011

I just wanted to say thank you to all that volunteered to site Gate at Beltane.  Special thanks to Paul for volunteering to run the gate (even though things didnt work out as planned).

The gate came out totally even!! That means that all the change was counted correctly and all of the fees were calculated correctly!  With site fees of $8 and $6 (meaning not in easy incriments) that is not easy!  I really appreciate it!

That being said, it looks like we made a profit of about 750$.  I consider any profit a success.

We had 17 people that got the free site cupons from Medieval Fair, so there were quite a few newcomers running around!  Fantastic!

I do want to say that part of the reason this event was such a success is becuase we got a discounted site fee (from helping with the Halloween Haunted Trail, $250 off) and also because the Tavern made about $350  ($346.38 to be exact) in profit.  Without those two things we wouldnt have done nearly as well.  Thanks to Tigernach and Collette for running the Tavern and thanks to all that volunteered at the Halloween Trail last October!

This is a tentative Event Report (though I believe that it is done).

I do want to say that it did seem like there were a lot more people at the event then just those that signed in.  In the future, please remember to go to gate.  If you are bringing newcomers, please remind them to sign in at gate (your first time is not always free!!!).  And if you see an oldcomer and know that they are prone to forgetting to sign in, please remind them. We arnt able to run this Barony without the financial support that we get from events :)

Adena Terricsdottir
Baronial Treasurer.