[Namron] Namron Officers Meeting Monday June 20th at 7:30 pm Hidden Castle

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:42:46 PDT 2011

Greetings,

This is a reminder that we will be having our monthly Namron officer's
meeting tomorrow night, Monday June 20th, at 7:30pm at the Hidden Castle
in Norman, OK. Deputies and Populace are welcome to attend, but hold any
comments til the end of the meeting, so that the officers are able to
get through their report. If you are unable to attend, please let me
know before the meeting. The address for the Hidden Castle is 1309 SW
24th Ave, Norman.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal