[Namron] Camp Cimarron workday

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Jun 20 15:07:09 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I keep forgetting to post that there is a workday planned at Camp Cimarron this Saturday, June 25.  The main thing they are planning on doing this weekend is trying to get all of the trash/old furniture/etc into a dumpster to be hauled off.  There will also be other projects that can be worked on, such as cabin repair, putting in the new sink in the kitchen.  For a list of hoped-for projects, see www.friendsofcimarron.org<http://www.friendsofcimarron.org/> There is also a facebook group under the same name.  The next planned workdays are July 9 and 23.

Since we're planning on using the camp for Protectorate, and Skorragardr is using it for Axeman, I thought I'd keep people informed on planned workdays.

Some of the people from the friends of cimarron group are talking about going up Friday and staying in cabins in order to get started early Saturday, so I'm sure if anyone wants to do that it would be fine.  If I can find anyone to go up with me, I will be going up to work again.

Annabelle