[Namron] Lurell's Prize Tourney

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:16:27 PDT 2011

The Barony of Namron was recently notified that we had won the bid to
host Laurel's Prize Tourney. We had to do some work to get the date and
site finalized and contracted and this was completed last week. The new
website with information will be up in a few days.

The site for the event is actually in Ardmore, OK. This was selected in
order to make it more convenient for people throughout the kingdom.

The Autocrat for the event is Lady Antonia of Namron.

YIS,
Vincenti